WD-40 300G AEROSOL
WD-40 300G AEROSOL
- Description: WD-40 300g NET / 368mL Aerosol Can
- Replaces OEM: 61003
- Fits: WD-40 is Australia's No.1 Multi-Purpose Product. Suitable for: the trade's professional, the industrial professional, boating enthusiasts, fishermen and around the home.
- Australian Made: Yes
- Features: Features and Benefits: Cleans and Protects, Lubricates, Penetrates, Drives Out Moisture, Loosen Rusted Parts, Frees Sticky Mechanisms, Made in Australia
- LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold to all moving parts. WD-40 does not contain silicone or other additives that attract dust and dirt. CLEANS: WD-40gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean while forming a corrosion resistant barrier. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels. Just spray, wait and wipe. PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements. PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust stuck to metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts. The lubricating properties of WD-40 then keep these parts working freely. DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture induced short circuits.
- Recommended uses and Applications: Lubricates cutting blades - Penetrates frozen nuts and bolts - Protects equipment from corrosion - Penetrates frozen metal parts - Drives out moisture from spark plugs - Cleans battery oxidisation - Lubricates chains and fittings - Stops squeaks. Cleans and shines alloys - Cleans stainless steel - Drives moisture from drills Protects garden tools from rust - Releases rusted locks - Cleans and protects tools. Removes concrete from glass - Cleans tape adhesive - Penetrate stuck hinges. Loosen rusted tap s - Buffs out scuff marks - Lubricates zippers - cleans bugs and bird mess off cars - What surfaces or materials are OK to use WD-40 on? WD-40 can be used on just about everything. It is safe for metal, rubber, wood and plastic. WD-40 can be applied to painted metal surfaces without harming the paint. Polycarbonate and clear polystyrene plastic are among the few surfaces on which to avoid using a petroleum-based product like WD-40
- Box Quantity: 12 Cans
- Standard Pack Quantity: 1 Can
- Brand: WD-40
- Product Line: WD-40 300g / 368mL Aerosol Can
Please Note: Product photos are for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ from that shown.
Shipping & Return: Please refer to the Shipping and Returns Pages for further information